Shoot southern prude
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Shoot southern prude crossword clue.
"Shoot southern prude" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Crude types? They work well!
- Crazy man will become hard case
- Community with spirit but not much else?
- Young Simpson endlessly seen in pub
- Favouring lock in secure place
- Party-giver entertains student musician
- Conservative progresses in troubled times
- Waterway swamps isle by a coastal area
- Adult vice that's accepted
- Bad horse given lots to carry
- '__ Evil, Hear No Evil'
- In this location
- Poet who wrote "Jupiter from on high laughs at lovers' perjuries"
- Visitors' announcement
- Some GPS lines
- Disperse in everwidening circles
- Hallucinogen sometimes called a "divine messenger"
- "Well, that's quite a coincidence ..."
- Anthem writer Key's initials
- 'So You Think You __ Dance'
Crossword clues of the day
- Muscles exercised when doing a Russian twist
- Half-dozen prefix
- Washington's Kellyanne or George
- Confession of a blackjack dealer?
- Jokey suffix with most
- Scallion relatives
- '__ I Go to Sleep'; Nicole Kidman movie
- Michelangelo's works
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- "Impossible Is Nothing" sloganeer