Shock as tabloid pinches Telegraph leader
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Shock as tabloid pinches Telegraph leader crossword clue.
"Shock as tabloid pinches Telegraph leader" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- It hurts to wear jewellery in this game
- At first, cinemagoer natters rudely during tear-jerker, causing dismay
- Criminal humanoid turned fine
- Irritated seeing rat outside shopping centre
- Patsy forced to fast? Finishes off Limoncello, Cointreau, cognac and Scotch
- Not seeing straight when angry, I'd say
- Impossible bottle party?
- Last, but not first, swimmer is off course
- Sweet is almost entirely à la crème pudding
- Encounter with Mac could become unromantic
- Dendrochronology study
- Animal whose nostrils can close to block out blowing sand
- "Great" feature of Jupiter that's actually a centuries-long storm
- The Ducks, on scoreboards
- The largest island of the Inner Hebrides
- Removes from the mound, in baseball lingo
- More contorted
- Pixar's owner of Woody and Buzz
- "Star Trek" character played by Brent Spiner
- Birthplace of Malcolm X
Crossword clues of the day
- A '1776' singer
- Travel assistance at airports
- What "M" and "F" are both short for
- Like an athlete who's not quite amateur, not quite full-time
- Harriet __, former BBC radio announcer and newsreader
- A.D.A.-compliant, in a way
- 1941 Disney animation about an elephant
- BBC television arts strand 2003 - present
- Faces of the internet?
- "That was wonderful!"