Ship factory has no craft job for a hands-on type of person having to deal with the strain
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ship factory has no craft job for a hands-on type of person having to deal with the strain crossword clue.
"Ship factory has no craft job for a hands-on type of person having to deal with the strain" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One of the flowers from Trim, in a manner of speaking
- A French franc, in a manner of speaking, and English old penny still in the box?
- Most of the stone is old, firm and typical of an old fussy architectural style
- Admit Che Guevara hasn't upset a large part of North Africa
- Tell a story about old city with a lack of protection
- Relative admits taking it back from Ring in the country
- Bug popular religious community
- Ladies' men missing Isle? Correct!
- Finishes strike action around redundancies and closures
- Old lively type of plant protects end of tuber
- Greek city that hosted the 2004 Olympics
- It represents 'rock' in the game Rock Paper Scissors
- Spend pleasurably, as time
- Brazilian metropolis, familiarly
- 2000 adventure film directed by and starring Clint Eastwood
- Loch of cryptozoological fame
- Michael of the current 'Saturday Night Live' cast
- Personnel director, often
- Advancement at any cost
- Take to ___ (scold)
Crossword clues of the day
- Put your John Hancock on
- Without any assistance
- 1980s band whose biggest hit was 'Heat of the Moment'
- Fashionable, in Beatles-era London
- 'Blue Ribbon' beer brand
- It's what a basketball net hangs from
- Springtime month known for showers: Abbr.
- Belgian fashion designer Diane ___ Furstenberg
- 'Skyfall' and 'Someone Like You' singer
- Body part that's sore when you have tonsillitis