She inspired historians starting to chart life in Oxford
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the She inspired historians starting to chart life in Oxford crossword clue.
"She inspired historians starting to chart life in Oxford" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Busy retailers rarely see one when they open
- Type of salesman providing non-stop transport service?
- Cry out for the old record format
- European knocked over loses a necklace
- Chances of good kids getting half cut
- Additional indicators (four in all) found in this puzzle
- Offer to acquire new tie
- Medical approach entailing silent treatment?
- American marines sent here lack preparation
- Something Blue gets an occasional Epsom run
Crossword clues of the day
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Pen that includes a trough
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Business bigwig, briefly
- Shape of the first letter in "curve"
- Maker of the Civic and Accord
- Leather with a napped surface
- Great Lake that feeds the Niagara River
- Offensive statistic for a baseball player: Abbr.