Shameful attempt to steal answer books
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Shameful attempt to steal answer books crossword clue.
"Shameful attempt to steal answer books" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Enlarge on treaty rewritten by legal official
- Fresh paint applied to a container for toys and sweets
- Dated term for 22 is retained in America
- Romeo with American mobile home crossing river to get to mountain in the Black Hills of Dakota
- Girl nuts about stealing cattle
- Delicate embroidery originally attached to leather pants
- Vegetable in barge converted into fat
- Restaurant preserves distinctive character
- Wild horse runs out into part of 21
- Delightful guest has no Italian vermouth for inspector
Crossword clues of the day
- Creme-filled cookies
- Feeling under the weather
- Spanish eyes
- Actor Hanks or Cruise
- 'Elf' actor and 'Saturday Night Live' star who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2011
- Facts and figures, for short
- Love to pieces
- Actress Cobie of 'How I Met Your Mother'
- Spot on a domino or playing card