Seumas __, Labour Party director of communications
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Seumas __, Labour Party director of communications crossword clue.
"Seumas __, Labour Party director of communications" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Helicopter company at the centre of the 1985 argument between Michael Heseltine and Margaret Thatcher
- Viktoriya __, Russian author whose works include Horses with Wings (1996)
- Thriller franchise starring Keanu Reeves as a retired hitman
- The __, Kafka's story of Gregor Samsa
- The pseudonym of Nadezhda Lokhvitskaya, whose works include An Adventure Novel (1932)
- Yugoslav leader, 1953-1980
- Vladimir __, Russian author whose works include Lolita
- Singer whose hits include Someone Like You
- Tuscan city on the Arno
- Surrealist painter whose works include Landscape from a Dream
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- Gem traced using Stoke-on-Trent city postcode
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- Training during term time for teachers in state schools
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Hides from Shakespeare the origins of Cleopatra and Anthony in seven plays
- Sounds upset over special meeting
- Send out, as sound waves
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- Takes test again about society's struggles
Crossword clues of the day
- Athletic group for Dustin Johnson and Jordan Spieth: Abbr.
- ___ up in the world (be successful)
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Treat with contempt — imitation
- Completes building site at college
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- 'It's a case of mistaken ___' ('We got the wrong guy')
- Performance delivered by an opera star
- Finished going up road, I have top gear
- In a little while (informal)