Setter's dropping weight initially, so I hope that's shifted
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Setter's dropping weight initially, so I hope that's shifted crossword clue.
"Setter's dropping weight initially, so I hope that's shifted" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Native of central America in rare shower
- Urge for fizzy drinks, reportedly
- … fabricated — very pleased
- Threaten youngster on reservation?
- Yikes, buzzer has caught its owner?
- … that's bad arrested by police
- Itinerant forgetting piano at end of two dances
- Conclusion somewhat lacking heart again!
- Opener in difficulty to collect duck
- Official announcer in Cork I hear regularly
- Spectrum license auctioneer
- 'All Things Considered' host Shapiro
- Enjoys Santa Monica, perhaps
- Iowa college
- Marked by opposite extremes
- Scottish valley
- Memorable launch of April 11, 1970
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
Crossword clues of the day
- Time-honored sayings
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- Parenthetical comment after an ambiguous witticism
- Some party hires, for short
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
- Certain chamber ensemble
- Prosecutor's pursuit
- Texas' ___ River, formerly part of the U.S./Mexico border
- Seemed pleased
- Part of many partnership names