Setter about to eat £25 Caesar salad, perhaps
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Setter about to eat £25 Caesar salad, perhaps crossword clue.
"Setter about to eat £25 Caesar salad, perhaps" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Diamond edging for rich decoration on vehicle
- Entering eg Qatar, granddaughter went abroad
- … denied profits and funding
- Nuanced translation of dialogue ignores it
- Scrap the second group picked up
- What may be perfect figure with statue's outline
- Picturegoer gutted about some current spoiler?
- Love trendy coats Oscar's wearing
- Capers in mains, oddly, yours truly fed to cook
- Row in boxing arena because of matches where severe blow is likely
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Poetic time of day
- TiVo ancestor
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Slotted containers, and a clue to four of this puzzle's squares
- Happy tail movements
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Line in a spreadsheet
Crossword clues of the day
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- "___! Knock it off!"
- 'Prometheus' actor Idris
- Was sloppy
- Pies, in the silent era
- Jury service, for one
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort