Sets up sailor bar in American city with first cousin - a man-eater
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sets up sailor bar in American city with first cousin - a man-eater crossword clue.
"Sets up sailor bar in American city with first cousin - a man-eater" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Temperamental workers for the most part at court in Lebanon
- There's no end to this entire melody by The Yardbirds, for starters
- Big shot produced The Hustler
- Without a joint, it won't have you in stitches
- Ulster approaching top out-half in a French club
- Telegraph's covering of unique selling point of swings
- Easy going, lacking ego and getting opinions across
- It's juvenile to open 11 down
- Small friend trips up in grass and got sick again
- Style of jazz heard in the house produced by a select crowd that can go either way?
Crossword clues of the day
- Lunar phenomenon
- Dish topped with hollandaise sauce, informally
- Work at something casually
- Diana Rigg's character on "The Avengers"
- Answering machine notification
- Cake that often has many layers
- Paul, in Rome
- Esther's adopted father (I'M A CODER anagram)
- One doing property appraisal
- Prehistoric beast, informally