Sets off in pursuit of Grant's endless drink after a shot
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sets off in pursuit of Grant's endless drink after a shot crossword clue.
"Sets off in pursuit of Grant's endless drink after a shot" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Mother admits taking post up in the house
- Broad inlets and banks in Bantry nowadays
- Those pointing fingers at other types of coppers hiding in shrubs
- Fragment of dispatch is statesman-like or so I heard at meeting of COBRA?
- Relative coming back from Switzerland after university to observe state? Unfortunately, that's not the case!
- With this, one can pick and choose fare at the last minute around California? That's right!
- Community police department arrest lecturer, famous among students of mathematics
- Precious type of hammer or a blade
- County close to terrace in Croke Park - the one with the slope
- Detective admits sorting out help in old informant's place?
Crossword clues of the day
- Business bigwig, briefly
- Michael who was the lead singer on R.E.M.'s 'Losing My Religion'
- Drug that was taken by many hippies: Abbr.
- Oscar winner Tatum
- Crazed whaler in a Herman Melville novel
- Federal agency Jessica Chastain's character worked for in 'Zero Dark Thirty': Abbr.
- Captain in 'Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea'
- Lunar phenomenon
- ___ and Teller (magicians with a show in Las Vegas)
- Word that can follow 'bathing' or 'birthday'