Set off round lake, a little frightened
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Set off round lake, a little frightened crossword clue.
"Set off round lake, a little frightened" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cut out adviser every now and then
- Initially politician easily wins seat
- Keep quiet about sex? No problem
- Put an end to fun frolicking with Lily
- It's a hot spring, man said
- Report left in toilet
- Badger I treated for cut
- One in no hurry to whizz round north
- Bridge? It's a card game
- Ruminants heading north for grass
- Hotel room freebie
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process
- Character who sings the Disney song 'Let It Go'
- Golfer who had four Masters wins between 1958 and 1964
- Internet provider that featured Buddy Lists
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Leaves to eat in French bar of ill-repute
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
Crossword clues of the day
- Golfer who had six Masters wins between 1963 and 1986
- ''Big Brother'' host
- Golfer who had five Masters wins between 1997 and 2019
- Erstwhile show-off lowering level of European publicity
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- Old Conservative involved in clean-up act demonstrates skill in speech
- Friendship? A girl must embrace it
- Hellmann's product, for short
- Finished milk dish that's on the turn