Serves up duck covered in wine in company
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Serves up duck covered in wine in company crossword clue.
"Serves up duck covered in wine in company" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Writing in great novel? An Attic Room With a View, perhaps!
- Arabian removes museum from summer house
- What's the chances of veterans eliminating rat?
- Recent trouble after 9 across leads to one cashing in on the Orange, Rose and Jasmine Revolutions presumably
- A score for Tipp, by the sound of it
- Fail to acknowledge there is no spa in Singapore
- Opening 11 down for school children
- Muscular type of skinhead gets time, as it's an offence to lose the head
- One of those carrying weight perhaps has a lot on his shoulders
- Blushing at what poseurs might say in Leicester?
- Low female voice in a choir
- Cursed flower in Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'
- Abbr. on a returned check
- Where Sacramento and San Diego are, for short
- Go on to the next stop
- End of many a nonfiction book
- Approves, for short
- Helpful bit of advice from a pro
- Unit in the measure of a horse's height
- Say 'It's not true!' about
Crossword clues of the day
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- 2020 Daytime Emmy nominee Navarro
- Retractable feature of Wolverine
- Father of Saint, Psalm, North, and Chicago West
- Don't bring when you go
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Tra __ (song syllables)
- In a lazy, purposeless way
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Firefighter's water sources