Servant had a mind to change
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Servant had a mind to change crossword clue.
"Servant had a mind to change" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Singer old lady with kebab we hear
- Gondola in position round north
- School member stuffing cabbage
- Strong man one with a fairy
- Bloodsucker stakeholders could kill?
- Take huge strides in surgical operation
- Belgian city for example in tall tale
- Fashion house in Lincoln between lakes
- Heavy rock from Colorado city
- Woodcutter's commercials on radio
- 1985 hit by John Mellencamp that saluted 1960s music, abbr.
- Rhyming synonym of 'chop'
- Wildlife-watching expedition
- Middle Eastern nation where much of 'Argo' was set
- German god, now retired, receives thanks
- Late 1950s' genre combining R & B and gospel
- Send out, as sound waves
- Completes building site at college
- Horrible to behold: a book about Hamas extremists
- Prime Minister's penultimate press inquiry? Not so
Crossword clues of the day
- 2020 Daytime Emmy nominee Navarro
- Amazing goals! Newcastle's first catchphrase
- Period following the English Civil Wars
- Traditional Spanish lace scarf
- ___ a debt of gratitude to (was beholden to)
- Biblical patriarch who prepared for a flood
- Say 'It's not true!' about
- Number of commandments on Moses's tablets
- Thick-skinned herbivorous animal of tropical Africa
- Beer in can? That's a keeper