Sentence like wordplay?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sentence like wordplay? crossword clue.
"Sentence like wordplay?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Source of inspiration, play a villain
- Trekker's blessing for start of route, or developing plans for diversion
- Idiot with new pay cut, work up and down
- Miss trial, or slam into prison with Spooner?
- Broadcaster I attack, one in African country
- Newspaper, i did you say?
- Cross-Channel trip reportedly says 'up yours' to those working the ferries!
- Unfortunately, cheapest housing no good: significant progress required
- Timber turned out beautifully
- Pen witticism, funny phrase I love?
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- "The Simpsons" bartender with the last name Szyslak
- Slotted containers, and a clue to four of this puzzle's squares
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Was sloppy
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Happy tail movements
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Person who might need a password to sign in