Sensation from taser?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sensation from taser? crossword clue.
"Sensation from taser?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Sun cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Swing in Shanghai
- Carry out pressing action?
- Believer from Nazareth in dungeon
- Vessel about at sea
- Work problem involves very big animal
- Pick-up point in drunken sots' pub
- Support available in lost employment
- Burden on Sun compilers?
- Food served here with pill before surgery?
- Studio effect always used in R&B