Send back some stale chocolates
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Send back some stale chocolates crossword clue.
"Send back some stale chocolates" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Where the merry men gathered for a letter?
- Turned to church as an authority
- After good notice obtain appliance
- Pinned into wrong desk? Used to be
- Nigeria had ordered a sound investment
- A very long time to make a ring
- In serious outbreak criticise bungling medic
- Language of Castro bore translating
- Open to bribery, one is held pardonable
- Slack? If not interested, you couldn't ___