Seized power held by American, rude bastard
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Seized power held by American, rude bastard crossword clue.
"Seized power held by American, rude bastard" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Castrate violently without using a spray
- Think about head of rival firm
- Did you pen best composition? Absolutely!
- Dodger may be lucky
- Enquire after barrier material
- Kiss on Mother's Day — in December?
- Socialiser in 1009 — the Queen!
- Now's the wrong time to constrain mass communications
- Back soldiers with the wild distinctive mark
- Certainly no inflatable in difficulty
- Personnel director, often
- Game with Wild cards
- Rick, Ilsa and Victor had one in 'Casablanca'
- Catch, like a sleeve
- French island off the coast of Newfoundland
- Advancement at any cost
- Flat, round bread cooked on a griddle
- Suffix with tour or Tory
- Strong ropes used to support masts
- Loch of cryptozoological fame