Second city of Syria
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Second city of Syria crossword clue.
"Second city of Syria" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Covered walkway; porch
- Deny; speak of something in a negative manner
- Cuban rum cocktail
- Recurring theme
- Pilferer or pickpocket, for instance
- Largest planet in our Solar System
- Bellini opera (1831) with the aria Casta Diva
- Firmly attached
- Aethelred the ----, king of England 978-1016
- Drink deeply and thirstily
- Displayed great anger
- Gave a fancy party for
- Some essential workers, for short
- Like Kentucky, Indiana and Illinois Avenues, in Monopoly
- Watery carnival ride
- Triple-decker cookie brand
- It's at the southern end of the Caspian Sea
- Alliance formed in April 1949
- 20% of diez
- Rapper who forms one half of the duo Black Star
Crossword clues of the day
- 1, 5, or 9
- Film genre that includes "Moonlight" and "Call Me by Your Name"
- Blew in bursts, as the wind
- Place on display
- Type of food whose outsides are suggested by the outsides of ...
- Boxing wins
- Corner ___ (phrase suggested by the circled letters)
- Federal code-cracking org.
- "You and whose army?!"
- London district whose name sounds like a letter