Seating option at a diner
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Seating option at a diner crossword clue.
"Seating option at a diner" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Color of overcast skies
- 1980s gaming console, in brief
- Department store that once had a noted catalog
- Hoppy beer choice, briefly
- Prefix meaning 'opposed to'
- Idris of TV's "Luther"
- Yellow flowers in the primrose family
- "Believe me now?"
- Title woman in songs by the Beatles and the Spinners
- Wall Street market: Abbr.
Crossword clues of the day
- NNW opposite
- Female hoopsters' org.
- Improve with time, as wine
- Nicotine source, informally
- "The master's ___ will never dismantle the master's house": Audre Lorde
- 'How long has it __?'
- The "murder hornet" is one
- Aid and __ (assist in crime)
- Hombre-to-be, perhaps
- Roughly one in 300,000,000, for winning the Mega Millions jackpot