Seamen fish for friendly greeting
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Seamen fish for friendly greeting crossword clue.
"Seamen fish for friendly greeting" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- License prepared to help mum
- Allow conservationists in elite organisation
- Queue getting onto river boat
- Invest in experience without resistance
- Opportunist finds sign about heroin
- Make believe there's agreement about poem
- Steak done differently in French city
- A Tory leader pockets profits? That's touching!
- Calls to give up immorality
- Toss cape through timidity
- Department store section that sells cologne and neckties
- Something for your honey
- Fictional 'Autobiography' subject (1847)
- Spotify no-share activities
- Format for extremely large movie screens
- Arts and crafts designation
- You might have a ball with it
- Word of dismissal
- Show of smoothness
- Places for demos