Seamen fish for friendly greeting
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Seamen fish for friendly greeting crossword clue.
"Seamen fish for friendly greeting" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Diminished worth of pamphlet during performance
- Determined effort from exhausted group
- Check when definite
- Allow conservationists in elite organisation
- Make believe there's agreement about poem
- Religious rite gets agreement out of court
- Dolly left the French in Ilium
- Having second thoughts about one making strides
- Bordering a hypotenuse?
- Drunk chose to drink litres