Sea captain in 'Moby-Dick'
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sea captain in 'Moby-Dick' crossword clue.
"Sea captain in 'Moby-Dick'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Daily celebrity quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Crosswords With Friends on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Who wrote "Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation"
- SpongeBob SquarePants and others
- Black Friday events
- Buffet unit
- Compulsive thieves, informally
- Friends you may never have met
- Incoming flight figs.
- Dance celebrating 2010 legislation?
- Mustachioed Springfield resident
- Frequently emailed docs
Crossword clues of the day
- One-named singer with the 2019 Song of the Year nominee "Hard Place"
- Green sauce for linguine
- Cook incompletely
- Truman upset him in 1948
- Salon job named after a comic book hero?
- 'Honor Thy Father' author
- Either of a kid's parents?
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away," for one
- "Whew, what a long day!"
- Some "Babe" characters