Scales tipped against popular government leader taking a rest
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Scales tipped against popular government leader taking a rest crossword clue.
"Scales tipped against popular government leader taking a rest" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Robin playing over intro of boy band
- Salt content of tobacco
- Mean to follow this middle course
- Trips in central Kurdistan initially become unhealthy
- Danish father's go?
- Corner the rest of Members of Parliament
- Laid up in old island state
- Honey bishop hid in tree
- Agent who changes players going round country with no capital
- Bell's unfinished book
Crossword clues of the day
- Certain athlete
- NFL whistle blower
- Diacritical mark placed below the letter 'c' to soften its pronunciation
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Olay alternative
- The Lord's Prayer
- Opposite of full, moon-wise
- Prefix for some music genres
- Detailed, with 'out'