Saving a pound on fine carpet
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Saving a pound on fine carpet crossword clue.
"Saving a pound on fine carpet" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Invalidate points, blocking gold medal finally
- Put off job organising open day
- Journalist's piece covering cheap accommodation
- Do without alcohol?
- Fail to turn up for trial, where posh politician's boy is put in prison
- Mimic bird, teal maybe?
- Investigate when chopper's sent up with explosive device
- Many try to turn back shooter
- At first, performance by hybrid yacht is variable
- Stick close by river
- Outdoor kiss, e.g., briefly
- Like many Zoom call participants
- Frodo's first cousin (mother's side) and second cousin (father's side)
- Proofreader's marking
- Jazz style that influenced the Beat Generation
- Nobel Prize winner of 1903 and 1911
- Lead-in to an alias
- Word before "party" or "pants"
- Las Vegas resort with a musical name
- Drinks down heartily