Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Santalike crossword clue.
"Santalike" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- With hands on hips and elbows out
- Impressive tactic to overcome disablement
- Steve Martin or Martin Short
- Isn't wrong about unfinished lorry or coach
- The 'S' of ESPN
- First part of a message suggested by this puzzle's circled letters
- Like fresh brownies
- Milk, in Montmartre
- Labyrinth of burrows
- Doesn't get fooled by
Crossword clues of the day
- Dear's rhyming partner
- Electric autos
- I'll give you that sample of Creme de Cacao to knock back
- Happy tail movements
- Cloak-and-dagger sort
- Not following the rules in organisation? Report those in 2 down!
- Achy from a workout
- Lump of sugar
- (Historically) donations to those in need
- It's as strong as its weakest link