Sanctus , augustus; lucus late ____ (Aeneid 5.761) a dedicated grove
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sanctus , augustus; lucus late ____ (Aeneid 5.761) a dedicated grove crossword clue.
"Sanctus , augustus; lucus late ____ (Aeneid 5.761) a dedicated grove" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- 'Quid sit futurum ____ fuge quaerere': live for today, Horace Odes 1.9.13
- Praenomen in maxima familia? Num hic post nonum nascitur?
- A coiner of money (very rare, agent noun from cudo, -ere)
- Touched historian with loss of single in the middle
- Viri in proelium sine telis ituri?
- I have set out (explanavi, non profectus sum)
- Deinde, illo tempore
- Relaxatio; a sending back
- Is there anything? ____ audis (Plautus Aulularia 2.3.3) do you hear at all?
- Something said in opposition (sive unum verbum sive duo)
Crossword clues of the day
- Impatient demand
- Suspects, informally
- Period when expecting conclusion from beat poet
- __-century furniture
- Last night, vis-à-vis today
- A short stretch of time criminal tries to reduce gradually
- Ceremonial staff
- Dark red gemstone
- Journalism in the Guardian, but not in Times or Sun?
- Mission name in "The Martian"