Sanctus , augustus; lucus late ____ (Aeneid 5.761) a dedicated grove
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sanctus , augustus; lucus late ____ (Aeneid 5.761) a dedicated grove crossword clue.
"Sanctus , augustus; lucus late ____ (Aeneid 5.761) a dedicated grove" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Is bis fit dea Aegyptiorum
- 'Odi et ____' (Catullus 85), a painful dilemma
- Rome's most famous orator (abl), one after a chickpea?
- I have set out (explanavi, non profectus sum)
- Ei qui tibi parent; adjective, but also gen sing pronoun
- Touched historian with loss of single in the middle
- Something said in opposition (sive unum verbum sive duo)
- For the impudent raven; or on behalf of the bird owned by Cacus?
- Is there anything? ____ audis (Plautus Aulularia 2.3.3) do you hear at all?
- With a blow, pars parva verbi 7
- Diversion on a long flight
- Uncomfortably crowded
- Title locale in a Hercule Poirot mystery
- Protagonist of the 'PokÃ©mon' anime
- Girl of five escaping from cover after papa appears
- Classic sound effect in an action film when someone is badly injured
- Hellmann's product, for short
- Landmark on the border between Zambia and Zimbabwe
- ''Big Brother'' host
- What God created after the stars, per the Bible
Crossword clues of the day
- Altercation (informal)
- Cry from female supporter, very old
- Where to find badger and duck in fight
- 'The Late Show With Stephen Colbert' network
- At last expectant ambassador gets thank you letter from Greece
- British author, notably of children's books, d.1990
- Restore large Miro? That'll be a lengthy process
- Spooner's wonderful company for social chats
- Sci-fi android who had an evil 'brother' named Lore