Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Same-old routine crossword clue.
"Same-old routine" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- High school course alongside chemistry and physics, for short
- Time on the throne
- Certain athlete
- Actor Diggs who got his first big break in 'Rent'
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- 'More than likely . . .'
- Alternative to speaking?
- Ending for 'Sudan' or 'Siam'
- Element in fluorescent lamps
Crossword clues of the day
- Muscles that can be toned with scissor kicks
- Capital of Jordan
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Diamond Head's island in Hawaii
- Infringe on a copyright, say
- Rombauer who wrote "The Joy of Cooking"
- Law school course
- Group of computational fields, informally
- Wine aperitif
- What you might want the password for at a friend's house: Hyph.