Sailor's on way out of the country
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sailor's on way out of the country crossword clue.
"Sailor's on way out of the country" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Kneel awkwardly, installing new pet shelter
- Student given help and support relaxed
- Take heart from Beano and Dandy, too
- Without doctor filling shift for a month
- Daughter stopping one bad habit gets counselling
- Confusion when letter from Greece gets delivered late with contents missing
- Surgeon's worried, squeezing opening of cut with sponge
- Rush on hot curry when cold out
- Jane's going out in trousers
- Splash out getting odds and ends with 25% off
Crossword clues of the day
- Largest city in Washoe County, Nevada
- Nevada gambling town near Carson City
- Hit sci-fi horror film of 1979
- It can be verde or roja
- Insta post
- What one might say after figuring out what the answers to the starred clues have in common?
- Disciplinary women in "The Handmaid's Tale"
- Promises of eventual repayment
- Comedian Sykes
- Amorphous mass