Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sailor's 'hello' crossword clue.
"Sailor's 'hello'" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on American quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Concise crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Took up residence elsewhere, say
- Robe for Caesar
- '___ not what you think.'
- Grey remains of a fire
- 'It' author Elinor
- 'She's the ___,' 1996 romantic comedy film directed by Edward Burns starring Jennifer Aniston and Cameron Diaz
- 'To ___ His Own'
- Mend something completely by using thread and needle
- Part common to a potato and a needle
- 'A ___,' novella by Charles Dickens that deals with the story of Ebenezer Scrooge, an elderly miser