Sailors get their share when clippers take off
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sailors get their share when clippers take off crossword clue.
"Sailors get their share when clippers take off" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Something in Zappa inspired a serious effort
- Study over time causes depression
- Graduate and dimwit split key component
- Concept of an anonymous Enigma Variation
- Relaxed, being on the road to a comfortable lifestyle
- Piece of furniture — one that's helpful to actors
- Used litany unconventionally, in an erratic fashion
- Adolescent rock star Bruce jumps off stage — one way to go!
- Expecting difficulty?
- Envoy from Elizabeth bestowing title on beheaded Scottish queen
Crossword clues of the day
- "Pain and Glory" director Almodóvar
- Org. chaired by Jaime Harrison
- Their population in New Zealand peaked at 70 million in 1982
- Hotel room extra
- New Age-y radiance
- Word before "party" or "pants"
- Jazz style that influenced the Beat Generation
- Colossal, as a film
- Prey of a murder hornet
- Las Vegas resort with a musical name