Sailor's container wrapped in poor paper
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sailor's container wrapped in poor paper crossword clue.
"Sailor's container wrapped in poor paper" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Pin I have put in to join sides of raft
- Tower officer is no vegetarian
- Barren region with dearths — area's suffering
- Beam when brat is beaten
- Get going having demolished a meal
- Pay to get clock, say, put up
- These leaders could be real idiots
- Gives a brief account of tot with mum on hikes?
- Coachmen transported American people
- Report of floral tribute for ex-BBC head
- Moving well for one's age
- 2007 comedy starring Steve Carell as a congressman who builds an ark
- 36-inch rulers
- "The Situation Room With Wolf Blitzer" channel
- OAK alternative
- Revere or McCartney
- 2010 animated film starring Steve Carell as the supervillain Gru
- Portable organizer (Abbr.)
- Maroon 5 song
- Home for hatchlings