Sailor forgetting pop on ship: might one go on the lash?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sailor forgetting pop on ship: might one go on the lash? crossword clue.
"Sailor forgetting pop on ship: might one go on the lash?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Drunk hen to flash bust
- See: doctor to nurse is sweet
- Boxes in deserted farmhouse containing stuff to go to Sweden
- Love role in moving pictures?
- Means to open case to nick Colombian criminal
- Spread out cycling? Absolutely not
- Dog chew girl's thrown to save ball
- Presents left in sock: girl's excited
- Thong for a revealing entertainer
- Ace American's one nicking intro from Chuck Berry
- Elevator, in England
- Ball game first played in ancient Rome
- Some essential workers, for short
- Fictional character in a top hat, purple velvet tail coat and green trousers
- Displayed great anger
- Many a Silicon Valley business
- Classic 1980s space warfare video game
- Get takeout, say
- Tony-winning musical based on Fellini's "8 1/2"
- "The Bartered Bride" and "The Marriage of Figaro"