Sailor finds drugs for addict
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Sailor finds drugs for addict crossword clue.
"Sailor finds drugs for addict" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Cryptic crossword on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- A ward for half of those in 17 down
- Organisation has no money to open negotiations for type of horses
- No hints in Christian name from us?
- Sensational missing lines from Beethoven's Moonlight
- Service provided by The Border's mail order business
- Francis Bacon dismisses canons manipulated by the man of the cloth
- The extremes of opium den to be honest
- Popular supporter is on time with recent delivery
- A relative of Daisy's, with a Californian mother, gets 50% of lock-up premises in Clare
- Fourth Estate finally taken in by summaries coming out of the biscuit factory
- Pixar film set in a dystopian future
- One-named singer with the 2019 Song of the Year nominee "Hard Place"
- Upraised part of Lady Liberty
- ___ Defense (classic chess opening)
- Cloth used in theater backdrops
- Some "Babe" characters
- SpongeBob SquarePants and others
- Compulsive thieves, informally
- Dancer with glowsticks, often
- Who wrote "Undeniable: Evolution and the Science of Creation"
Crossword clues of the day
- Alternatives to truths, in a sleepover game
- Brand of cologne with a literary name
- Heightened awareness
- One sharing a bunk bed, briefly
- Openly disregarded
- "An apple a day keeps the doctor away," for one
- Second-most visited website in the world, after Google.com
- Black Friday events
- Associated Press rival
- Mustachioed Springfield resident