Russian city - or a 1970s hairstyle?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Russian city - or a 1970s hairstyle? crossword clue.
"Russian city - or a 1970s hairstyle?" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Brigitte __, film star and animal rights campaigner
- Poet whose works include A Second Coming
- A native of Mogadishu?
- A field put to pasture
- Environmental protest movement known for its disruptive tactics
- Semi-set puddings made from cream, eggs and spices
- The pussycat's companion, according to Lear
- __ Jones, Helen Fielding's everywoman?
- Animated film featuring Sheriff Woody and Buzz Lightyear
- Mental health charity based in London
Crossword clues of the day
- Beginning reader's basics
- ''That's marvelous!''
- Facts and figures, for short
- Creme-filled cookies
- 'SNL' producer who won the Mark Twain Prize for American Humor in 2004
- Moved to another country
- Snoop ___ (Martha Stewart's costar on 'Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party')
- Blurb about an author, for short
- Valentine's Day flower
- Group of three