Russian city - or a 1970s hairstyle?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Russian city - or a 1970s hairstyle? crossword clue.
"Russian city - or a 1970s hairstyle?" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- The __, newspaper founded in 1785
- Footballer for whom Belfast City Airport is named
- Social justice movement that received widespread attention after protests on Wall Street in 2011
- "An impossible __": What Carol Ann Duffy's narrator is singing in Words, Wide Night
- 2006 book by Roberto Saviano about the Neapolitan Camorra
- A native of Riga?
- Animated film featuring Sheriff Woody and Buzz Lightyear
- Alban __, Austrian composer whose works include Lulu
- Poet whose works include A Second Coming
- Semi-set puddings made from cream, eggs and spices
Crossword clues of the day
- Jokey suffix with most
- 'Legally __'; Reese Witherspoon film
- Cubes with spots
- Powell, Paulson, Rumsfeld, etc.
- Gregory Peck's 'Moby Dick' role
- Give in, so to speak
- Much-buzzed-about character on Disney Plus's "The Mandalorian"
- Where to see Botticelli's "The Birth of Venus"
- Members of une sororité
- Disperse in everwidening circles