Ruler rejects any dubious packages from the East
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ruler rejects any dubious packages from the East crossword clue.
"Ruler rejects any dubious packages from the East" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- All set to scan far side of galaxy
- Designer briefly dipped into gold reserves for yarns we hear
- Miserable miss, on reflection, breaking engagement
- Sack remained unused
- Stay and prosper, having refused Oscar
- Antelope shortened stride, there being nothing ahead
- Take first flight from Liechtenstein border
- Doctor in Bedford 27
- Like pie made by chef initially out of practice?
- Fox starts to be evasive, catching birds