Rude sailor visiting priest during period of sexual excitement
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Rude sailor visiting priest during period of sexual excitement crossword clue.
"Rude sailor visiting priest during period of sexual excitement" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Delightful guest has no Italian vermouth for inspector
- Principal ingredient of regular charcoal
- Can containing hot and sticky what-d'you-call-it
- Cold fellow carrying lamp heading off to get good outer layer
- Delicate embroidery originally attached to leather pants
- Restaurant preserves distinctive character
- Romeo with American mobile home crossing river to get to mountain in the Black Hills of Dakota
- Girl nuts about stealing cattle
- Farmer's tool chest broken with donkey's foot
- Lad combining moves in display of agility
- National park workers
- Reduce slightly
- Violent storm or squall in central America
- Body part needed for kissing
- "De ___ y de Sombra" (Isabel Allende novel)
- Light-induced flow of electric charge
- Large container for popcorn
- Longtime radio host Howard
- Singer of the #1 hit 'Cheap Thrills'
- Male doll sold in the Barbie section of a toy department
Crossword clues of the day
- Roberts and Fisher's view of the human condition - and a hit for Ella Fitzgerald and the Inkspots?
- Film director (the 'Master of Suspense')
- __ rain, Guns N' Roses hit from 1992
- In an ungainly way
- ___ Moines Register (newspaper)
- Invention of Guglielmo Marconi
- Modern party planning aid
- Coach for the bench players?
- ___ Jose Sharks (hockey team)
- __ Gandhi, Indian prime minister assassinated in 1984