Routine to Marilyn, perhaps
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Routine to Marilyn, perhaps crossword clue.
"Routine to Marilyn, perhaps" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Attack the piece and get an unfair advantage
- Kind of family with funny uncle caught abandoning car
- High spirits as police impound posh car — mine's broken down!
- Unique, if intermittent, about English
- Quickest route to get worker in front of queue
- Second jeer erupting on court
- Hang out under crafts' centre making woollen blanket
- Express a view nothing is next to wood
- Disturbing sermon with bit concerning one of hell's torments
- Couple featured in Time Out
Crossword clues of the day
- Mad days out involving Roger in sitcom
- Northern European permitted to enter, dancing
- Inactive bone in heap
- Final day of a play, say
- Stableman at a coaching inn
- Playing piccolo, Lara becomes compulsive swearer
- Franklin, say — contributor with poles reversed
- Crazy for health food
- Passage for big hill and little Dickensian in river
- Some flock members