Roald __, Norwegian polar explorer
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Roald __, Norwegian polar explorer crossword clue.
"Roald __, Norwegian polar explorer" is a general knowledge crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on British general knowledge crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Half the distance the Proclaimers might walk to fall down at your door?
- The youngest of Louisa May Alcott's Little Women
- __ five hundred, annual ranking by revenues of US corporations
- Five hundred __, 2009 romcom starring Zooey Deschanel and Joseph Gordon-Levitt
- 'India's favourite street food' - the Guardian
- Marlene __, screen legend, according to the AFI
- Rhodesian prime minister, 1964-1979
- The capital of Niger
- Rider Haggard's History of Adventure?
- Bertolt __, playwright whose works include The Threepenny Opera
- Puma alternative
- Travels à la Theodore Roosevelt in 1909-10
- Hideo who threw no-hitters in both the American and National Leagues
- Mexico's largest beach resort city
- Illness that tonic water was invented to treat
- Las Vegas-to-Denver dir.
- Go, on a Monopoly board, e.g.
- Taiwan tech giant with a Predator line
- Awkward person
- Fathers, familiarly
Crossword clues of the day
- ''Get started''
- Meat-and-vegetable meals
- Manner of talking or writing
- The 'A' in the government organization 'NEA'
- Takes out a lease on
- Perennial known for attracting butterflies
- Premiere pitcher on a baseball team
- Sea creature pictured on the flag of Anguilla
- Appliance to watch the BBC on
- Group with a famous medical journal: Abbr.