Road sorely in need of repair sooner than usual
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Road sorely in need of repair sooner than usual crossword clue.
"Road sorely in need of repair sooner than usual" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Needing exercise, one circles a furlong
- Travel protected by explosive weapon
- Woman's meeting daughter in crowd
- Give one's view, nothing long
- Sort of brief observation
- Two bottles unfinished? This situation benefits us both
- Prepare war orders for Flying Squad
- Sudden chill: mild illnesses need sleep
- Awkward person playing charades
- Is very nervous of locks
Crossword clues of the day
- Keogh plan alternative
- Boxer known as "The Greatest"
- Hours spent by the pool at the nudist club?
- Flat-headed fastener
- Diacritical mark placed below the letter 'c' to soften its pronunciation
- Dirty Harry's employer: Abbr.
- Like an aspiring attorney's studies
- Certain athlete
- 'More than likely . . .'
- 'Why not,' in texts