Ring on bishop, with gemstone, ornamental article
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Ring on bishop, with gemstone, ornamental article crossword clue.
"Ring on bishop, with gemstone, ornamental article" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- One old-fashioned object of veneration
- Religious alliance in turbulent age he and you'll put together
- For example, interrupting tardy representative
- A period of fasting among sources of fruit and sweeties
- Monarch once put foot down on female party member?
- Gift I can point out — what preacher's good at
- Caught, unlike priests — in court, sort of
- A lover of priestess carrying cross for great king
- Ecstasy among RC saints confused scriptwriter
- Not successfully treated, a priest abroad died
- Performer who never speaks
- It's cast, so they say
- "___! Knock it off!"
- Patronized, as an inn
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- 1982 Michael Jackson album that produced seven top 10 singles
- Happy tail movements
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
Crossword clues of the day
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- Jury service, for one
- Pies, in the silent era
- Table payments
- TiVo ancestor
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Confection container