Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter crossword clue.
"Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Unsympathetic to one new patient
- Knock a Scot leaving chain stores
- Turns up bug catches one mystery man offering magic potion
- Job in the theatre limits Patrick Stewart
- Lost in wild reeds out of the forest
- Served up sample of spaghetti meals to give out
- Turn a blind eye without Beryl Flood
- Medicinal herb for some induced illness
- Ran away from remaining twins
- Italicised type is fanciful
- Inferior film
- ___ Jose Sharks (hockey team)
- Country between Iraq and Afghanistan
- National park workers
- Singer of the #1 hit 'Cheap Thrills'
- __ rain, Guns N' Roses hit from 1992
- Title for a lord's wife
- Orphaned girl from Green Gables?
- Longtime radio host Howard
- Revolutionary War figure who warned of the British invasion
Crossword clues of the day
- Beatles hit about "a man who thought he was a loner"
- Sad __, cartoon character created by George Baker
- Violent storm or squall in central America
- TV network that gets some government funding
- Body part needed for kissing
- Modern party planning aid
- In an ungainly way
- 2019 U.S. Open champ Andreescu
- ___ therapy
- Film director (the 'Master of Suspense')