Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter crossword clue.
"Return to the fray for plum-like fruit without a starter" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Medicinal herb for some induced illness
- Airs from Tsarina's colourful types
- Knock a Scot leaving chain stores
- Turns up bug catches one mystery man offering magic potion
- Merciless type of woman from Takeaway
- Take one back for short dress in red
- Ran away from remaining twins
- Circle plate was on one side of table and is now on the other side
- Is Grant's boss in 1 down, for example?
- Job in the theatre limits Patrick Stewart