Return the favour to swimmer retaining record
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Return the favour to swimmer retaining record crossword clue.
"Return the favour to swimmer retaining record" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Much ado about nothing in part of USSR
- Feeling the pinch yourself? Presumably, as a consumer this will make you feel important!
- Devoted group having bearing in the end on old city with an intellectual refinement
- A trial settlement is binding on the Arabian, for instance
- Sign of infection on the rise in marsupials
- Trade Union releases aid - it's free of charge
- Removed sod from sandstone in the French port
- Laotian from international version of The Apprentice
- Father consumes starters, entr?es and with very little money in old Paris - an alternative to consomm?
- Extract of vanilla essence dug up in body of salty water
Crossword clues of the day
- 'Can ___ that for a second?' ('Show it to me')
- Alternative to net
- Haunted house "resident"
- Put your John Hancock on
- Reality competition show hosted by Terry Crews: Abbr.
- Springtime month known for showers: Abbr.
- 'Skyfall' and 'Someone Like You' singer
- Starts a sentence with a word like 'who' or 'where'
- Body part that's sore when you have tonsillitis
- Michael of the current 'Saturday Night Live' cast