Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Resistance units crossword clue.
"Resistance units" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the NY Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- "Well, aren't you fancy!"
- Pod vegetable used in Cajun cooking and bhindi masala
- Promotional event for a book
- Spots for wet bars
- Last name of Anne with an E's title character before she becomes a Cuthbert
- Road/bridge charge
- One drawn to hill country
- Girls who might be doted on by their aunt
- Wash with effort
- Gas pump abbr.
Crossword clues of the day
- Don't know when to shut up
- Rascal Flatts or The Chicks
- Forward in phraseology
- Neither sharp nor flat
- Honor ___ thieves (loyalty in crime)
- Commenter who may start a flame war
- Pipe section named for a vowel
- Drug also known as angel dust
- Rachel ___, seven-season TV role for Meghan Markle
- Setting for a portrait of Mozart, or Francis, or Felipe, . . .