Rescuer found 'across' the five longest answers
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Rescuer found 'across' the five longest answers crossword clue.
"Rescuer found 'across' the five longest answers" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on Newsday quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Newsday on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- "To weep is to make less the depth of ___": Shak.
- Part of many partnership names
- Low humming noise
- This occurs at least once - and never more than three times - in a year
- Weizman who once headed the Israeli Air Force
- Baroque stringed instrument
- Minimal preventative
- Scottish valley
- What you'd rather not hear
- Modest skirt
Crossword clues of the day
- Like items at a Goodwill store
- The U.S. Forest Service owns about 38% of it
- Where frozen concentrated orange juice and Gatorade were invented: Abbr.
- Quite an achievement
- Predatory marine mammal
- Object of a search in an animated 2003 film
- Prosecutor's pursuit
- Some party hires, for short
- "What happens to us while we are making other plans," per Allen Saunders
- Sharer of emceeing