Reportedly pared nib back within a year.
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Reportedly pared nib back within a year. crossword clue.
"Reportedly pared nib back within a year." is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Cut the end off the film I'd returned to make.
- Direct one to channel, orally.
- Crazy geese on LSD have no boundaries.
- Drunken, draining boor is pressing one by the sound of it.
- Strong wind in Irish capital moves quickly.
- Composer works at it around midday.
- This might destroy outfit - use 14 across instead.
- Such counselling might uncage id by mistake.
- Gets level from studio cue, by the sound of it.
- Swallow might sing with swift, finally, at the end of June.
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- ___ Says (children's game)
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- 2018 Drake album that produced seven top 10 singles (only his 2021 album "Certified Lover Boy" had more)
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Bone on a barbecue rack
- Was sloppy
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Catherine of "Schitt's Creek"
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
Crossword clues of the day
- Images you can click on
- Jury service, for one
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
- Happy tail movements
- Fluffy garment worn at a health resort
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- TiVo ancestor
- Performer who never speaks
- Wearable Disneyland souvenirs
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles