Relaxing in an exam covering one of the three basics?
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Relaxing in an exam covering one of the three basics? crossword clue.
"Relaxing in an exam covering one of the three basics?" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tongue's fur due for scraping
- Gun shop price war may show value of money
- Change after a boxing match, as soldiers may be ordered
- Road sorely in need of repair sooner than usual
- Travel protected by explosive weapon
- Woman's meeting daughter in crowd
- Prepare war orders for Flying Squad
- Needing exercise, one circles a furlong
- Record how old we are to dampen enthusiasm
- Wait to eat a Malaysian dish
- Avoiding journalists' questions, or what each starred answer is doing?
- Law school course
- Emulate Romeo and Juliet
- 'Back to the Future' teen
- Flat-headed fastener
- "Fighter" singer Christina
- Nautical alert
- Hours spent by the pool at the nudist club?
- Question following a dramatic pause
- Breakfast item with a S'Mores flavor