Rejects some of the possibilities for flighty type
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Rejects some of the possibilities for flighty type crossword clue.
"Rejects some of the possibilities for flighty type" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Irish Times cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Never wrong going to school with butterflies
- Digs up most of the lawn for crazy source of oil
- Provides a reminder about Dublin meeting Donegal in tight encounter that's supposed to be friendly
- Expressed regret to a shirty type drawing up design that's not finished
- Market what Belle Smith swallowed going all the way back
- No need for dead ends or annexes
- Found fault with college head retiring over heartless joke
- Slipped by 24 across and 10 across with composure
- Those responsible for atmosphere covered up partying as escapism
- Suggests someone in the little boys' room has something on their mind
- Depression in the smoothness of skin
- Total devastation
- Team with a mascot named Poe
- Root of diplomacy
- The mirrors of the soul, it's said
- Spherical symbols of sovereignty
- Taste sensation
- Sequence of powerful leaders in the same family
- Ready to start, in bizspeak
- One looks after a church and churchyard