Reason for extra innings
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Reason for extra innings crossword clue.
"Reason for extra innings" is a crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on and we have 2 possible answers in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the LA Times on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Poetic time of day
- Regret in a big way
- Confection container
- Pies, in the silent era
- Bread for some ham sandwiches
- Overblown sense of self-importance
- Was sloppy
- 1984 Bruce Springsteen album that produced seven top 10 singles
- State that shares a border with Indiana
- Meal ___ (process of planning and cooking dinners in advance, say)
Crossword clues of the day
- Happy tail movements
- Nation once known as Pleasant Island
- Last-second play changes called by a quarterback
- Person who might need a password to sign in
- Floral necklace that hula dancers might wear
- Facial feature that you might tweeze or wax
- Line in a spreadsheet
- Top-circulation US magazine
- Nation once part of Yugoslavia
- "I Am ___" (Helen Reddy empowerment anthem)