Readjusted to show zip (OED)
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Readjusted to show zip (OED) crossword clue.
"Readjusted to show zip (OED)" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Guardian Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Tweeter is Greek character with thick hair?
- Sort of jazz dance covered by black European
- Bike part from Benin? True, surprisingly
- Flyer billed at length by hotel
- Pair of coppers employed for a trivial sum
- Teams of 6 making a comeback
- Suffering ups and downs, as extremely nervous?
- Maybe 19's fate, after swallowing two tablets
- Unintended eating from tins is back happening? Not at home
- Leftover unpalatable Scotch egg, primarily indicating a bad egg