Quote as a source
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Quote as a source crossword clue.
"Quote as a source" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Indonesian island, or a programming language
- Hospital areas where surgeries take place: Abbr.
- Portrayed a character in a movie
- 'Law & Order' actress who plays Isobel Castille on FBI: Most Wanted
- Maker of Gravy Cravers dog food
- Water whirled
- Was dishonest
- Sound from a sheep meadow
- Detective's handheld view enlarger
- Teri Garr's 'Young Frankenstein' role
Crossword clues of the day
- Last name of the filmmaking brothers who made 'Raising Arizona' and 'Fargo'
- Lone Ranger's companion
- Indigenous Alaskan islanders
- Smartphone forerunners, for short
- 'Nip/Tuck' actor who stars as Jess LaCroix on FBI: Most Wanted
- Post-shave conditioner brand
- Crucial fixtures for 'Great British Bake Off' competitors
- Einstein's birth city
- Music heard in an Indian restaurant
- Celebrity decorator Berkus