Quote as a source
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Quote as a source crossword clue.
"Quote as a source" is a quick crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The USA Today quick crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the USA Today on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Group of three
- 1997 U2 album whose title is also a music genre
- Soup container
- Peyton Manning's younger brother
- Shakespeare title character whose last name is Montague
- Underground part of a plant
- TV journalist who anchored 'CBS Evening News' and 'Yahoo! News'
- Musketeers or Stooges
- Gets on in years
- Keogh plan alternative
Crossword clues of the day
- Something whose popularity dies down quickly
- Reverse, as a computer operation
- Time at a hotel
- Swearing-in response
- Taxpayers report to them: Abbr.
- PC drive insert
- Sandwich name made up of the initials of its ingredients
- River that, with the Neisse, forms the German-Polish border
- Villain's opposite
- Cross words