Quickest route to get worker in front of queue
Welcome to our solver and wordfinder! We do our best to provide you with the correct answers to many crossword clues every day. We are very pleased that you have reached our website with the Quickest route to get worker in front of queue crossword clue.
"Quickest route to get worker in front of queue" is a cryptic crossword puzzle clue which was last seen on The Guardian cryptic crossword and we have 1 possible answer in our database.
You can see the solution to this particular crossword clue on this page. We solve crosswords from British and American magazines and newspapers every day and are happy to assist you.
You can find more answers from the Daily Cryptic on our website. We'll be glad to see you here again and we hope this is the only site you'll need to solve crossword puzzles each time.
Did you find this more helpful?
Search for more crossword answers
It might interest you as well
- Kind of family with funny uncle caught abandoning car
- High spirits as police impound posh car — mine's broken down!
- Tar of wreck penetrated by saltwater, not initially
- Skipping page two, pick up from where things take off
- Authority stays tight-lipped?
- One after another reported trainee
- Attack the piece and get an unfair advantage
- I find smoker unusually annoying
- Second jeer erupting on court
- Drink nearly the entire carafe with a sorbet
Crossword clues of the day
- Range for Carmen
- You might wait in one at the bank
- Daughter of Tethys in Greek mythology
- Earned a headline mention, maybe
- Spread, with "out"
- Sitcom regular at Monk's Cafe
- What newcomers learn, with "the"
- Infinitive verb suffix in Italian
- Rental-car competitor of Enterprise and Dollar
- It's just above a 4